June 27, 2009

Congratulations...

Its been three months and counting. I dont know how well Im doing. But you dont care and Im glad. Its over, thought it would last forever. I was taught my lesson and how. Well... Im doing okay, not great, but I know I'll manage. You promised, and it was a lie. Yes, a lie. No, it isnt anything else. There arent any excuses. Im done justifying for you, for myself. Reasons dont make sense anymore. It happened and its over now. Isnt this what I need to understand? Well I believe I do. I am not alone. Never was. I just believed in something that wasnt there. I usually do that. Im too nice, Isnt that what you always said? Funny. I am stupid.
I miss you and always will. No, it doesnt help. I believe I will get done with this. I will move on, wont I? Everyone does. I pray. I hope. Dont regret it. You'll suffer. I did too. I wish I could ask...what happened? But it isnt important. Not right now atleast. I wonder what it could've been, should've been. I know it wasnt meant to be. Im happier knowing that. Im happier without you, there isnt any fear now.
You are gone and its different. I like the change. Well congratulations to you for what today.
Happy Anniversary...:)

No comments: