June 18, 2009

Im done...

Im done. I cant deal with loss anymore. Its difficult to understand. There is too much at stake. Im at fault. I wont deny or even try to justify. I have no reasons. I have nothing. Im scared. Terrified. It cant be over. Not this. Please? Im not strong. I cannot deal with it. Im tired of facing my fears, tired of pretending to overcome them. Im tired of the sinking feeling. Its suffocating. Let this pass soon. Let it be over. Let us just be. The way it was. I am sorry. To everyone and anyone I've hurt in the slightest way possible. I have too many things I dont deserve. Thank you. But dont take this away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Expose yourself to your deepest fears, to an extent that the fear has no power. If you're tired dealing with them, you havent really dealt with them, ergo you are still scared. If shying away would have been helpful, trust me, i would have been the first one to that!