April 9, 2008

Red wine... smoke... me...

The tall slender frame, beautiful bends, it stood, alone, content. Fingers intertwined, holding on, protecting it. White, ghostly white, it holds on, the red, blood red liquid flowing, still. Picturesque. Amidst the absence of skin and bones, pure soul, flowing. The slight opening inhales death, life. Its peaceful, for a while. Then it happens, the unexpected, the obvious. I laugh, uncontrollably, violent tears fall. Its over, before it started. I dance, every movement defying emotion. Emotionless. Oh this is heaven. Take me. I raise my arms, outstretched arms, veins bulging out, blood static. I fall to the floor. Cold hard floor. Warmth. Warmth never felt before. Comforting. Satisfying. The shattered frame lies, content. The smoke blowing away. Higher higher higher. I sink to the ground. Lower lower lower... engulfed in warmth, smoke, blood red liquid choking me.

No comments: