March 18, 2009

4 days and counting. Its been interesting. Not exactly fun, though. Im not sure if im aware of the circumstances. 5:30 am, im wondering what to do, in tears. A 5yr old cheers me up, says i have a beautiful smile (i wasnt smiling). Shared tea, made by me! with some women who thought the tea was the best they'd had. *it wasnt very nice*. Got one thing done on the list *it'll be some task getting the possession*. Have lots more to do. Doesnt really matter where i am. I like it now. Fever, cough, sprained hand killing me *thought it was broken*, i wish my head would just fall off and go somewhere or atleast stop hurting! But its been some experience. I wonder how long i can do this, but then it doesnt matter. I'll manage. There were weak moment *loads*. Lost my notebook *painful*, sprained my hand *it really hurts for some reason*, cried to get my bag back *prick, i could've killed him* and some more. Im not sure why im doing this, not anymore, anyway. I guess nothing will work out. Did i expect something else? Maybe not. I just moved on. Trying to erase that part of me. A child's smile, the stray pup, making tea, sleeping in a cafe while pretending to read, SMSs *thank you*. Its been tiring, painful and exasperating. But im okay. I feel something. I know i do.

2 comments:

X said...

Seriously, hats off woman!

Ananya said...

I don't know whether everyhting's as unclear as you make it appear.but then what the heck,3yrs and hopefully more...I am getting used to it.