March 25, 2009

BuTTerFly eFFect...

Im trying to decide how I feel. Apparently this blog page displays sadness. I wish I could go back in time and change a few things. Or maybe just go back in time. The past seems simpler. The present blurred. But its okay. I believe it'll be alright. Sometimes a drive in the car can evoke such memories. It makes you want to puke. Frustration has given way to acceptance. Acceptance shall give way to indifference. It isnt a circle, its a straight line.
I wonder what I want. I wonder how exactly i feel. Im trying hard to attract attention I dont want. I really dont. I know Im fooling myself, but its so much fun, I dont want to stop. I wake up with the sinking feeling, its there all day, and then we sleep. Reality, sinking feeling and I. What lovely company!
I seek comfort in the wrong places.
I want to walk till my feet are ready to fall off. I want to sit in a cafe and have coffee. I want to stand in the middle of nowhere and have chai from a plastic cup. I dont want to know what Im going to be doing next. I dont want food to eat. I want to wait for my phone to vibrate. I want to click random pictures. I want my butterfly effect.

1 comment:

Ananya said...

yea its a great trend among lizards now a days to look for butterflies and their effects.
great going.how was today for a start?